Our Solutions are carefully crafted to reflect our many years of designing, building and managing highly available, mission-critical systems.
Data Center Services – The Eagle Datagistics “Solid Cloud”
This is not the ‘Cloud’ grandma uses to share pictures with Aunt Doris…. This is the Eagle Datagistics’ Solid Cloud!
Conceived by Database Administrators and Systems Architects our Solid Cloud is a physical/virtual hybrid environment engineered to support high availability Business Critical applications.
EVER WONDER WHERE your cloud hosted app REALLY IS? Is it backed up? Who is protecting it? Is it secure both physically and virtually?…. WE DO!
That’s why in we started The Solid Cloud. You want Cloud… but you need Solid. We maintain space in two top-end data centers, in two different states, where we run the hardware, software, networking, firewalls, intrusion detection, etc. We make sure your data and apps are secure and backed up and address redundancy at all levels of the equation. Eagle Datagistics’ works with you up front to understand all of your needs so that we can make sure you get the availability, security, and performance you need out of our environment, without paying for things you don’t need. Call us to discuss your needs and find out why our customers speak so highly of their experiences working with our team!
- Application and Database Hosting (Oracle Hosting and MS SQL Server Hosting)
- Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity: Eagle’s “Solid Cloud” – flexible and scalable environment with dependability of a SaaS/ASP offering
- Want to run Oracle Dataguard to an affordable offsite fail over Oracle hosted environment? We can set it up, monitor it, sync your apps, etc. Don’t have Oracle Dataguard because you are running Oracle SE and Oracle SE1, we have proven solutions for that too!
- Running MS SQL Server? Want to Ship logs to keep your hosted fail-over MS SQL Server database ready to go? We’ve got you covered.
- Off-site Data Storage
- Need some offsite Storage? How much and how fast does it need to be? Lets talk.